Are you prepared for the future?
- Have you considered how and to whom you would like your assets to be distributed upon your death?
- Will your family be financially secure in the event of your passing?
- Who will provide for and take care of your minor children in the event you die suddenly in a car accident?
- If you become terminally ill, will your physicians and family members know and carry out your wishes regarding the use of life-sustaining treatment?
- Should you suffer a stroke or be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and are suddenly unable to make financial and medical decisions, who will make these decisions on your behalf and will your wishes regarding long-term care be honored?
It’s never too late to get started:
If you have been putting off the creation of your will, trust or your durable or medical powers of attorney, now is the time to have these very important documents prepared. We can help you with your end of life decisions and issues, from the preparation of wills to the handling of guardianships and probate matters.
Why is making end of life decisions so important?
Drawing up a will, trust or powers of attorney can minimize family dynamics, stress and help you to avoid unnecessary legal expenses upon your death or in the event you become mentally incapacitated. Instead of leaving end of life decisions in the hands of your loved ones, you can plan ahead and achieve peace of mind for yourself and your family members by providing them with your directives regarding medical treatment, distribution of your assets, and the financial and emotional care of your minor children that you desire.
Let us help you prepare for the future. Elmore & Associates, PLLC will be happy to assist you with the following:
- Will and trust preparation
- Statutory Durable Power of Attorney
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Directive to Physicians (Living Will)
- Probate matters
You will find the attorneys at Elmore & Associates, PLLC to not only be conscientious and dedicated but also sensitive to the needs of their adult and elderly clients. We pride ourselves in having the ability to listen to our clients and successfully guide them through the delicate process they face when confronting end of life issues. We are conveniently located in downtown Houston and serve the greater Houston area in these matters.